1 Recipe Can Make Your Guest Happy / Green Chili Breakfast Burrito
Method of Preparation:
1.In a bowl, place the shredded potatoes and cover them with water.
2. Heat a saucepan over medium high heat and incorporate the green chilies, onion, broth and garlic.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat to low.
4. Allow the mixture to simmer until the mixture becomes thicker.
5. Cook the bacon by placing them on paper towels on top of a microwave-safe dish.
6. Place in the microwave on high for about 5 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
7. On a saucepan, pour in the vegetable oil and heat it over medium high heat.
8. Drain the water from the potatoes and place them in the saucepan.
9. Incorporate the salt, onion powder and pepper.
10. Allow the potatoes to fry until they are cooked through and flip them to do the same on the other side. The cooking should take around 15 minutes.
11. Take another saucepan and coat it with cooking spray.
12. Pour in the eggs and cook them over medium heat.
13. Whip them continuously until the eggs are completely set.
14. Place a tortilla on a working surface and place some egg, 1 strip bacon and some potatoes.
15. Top with some green chili sauce and cheese.
16. Fold in the sides over the filling and begin to roll from the bottom
up to make a tight cylinder.
17. Repeat for all the tortillas and filling ingredients.
18. Serve immediately.
Click Next Button To See More