Ingredients : 3 Step To Make A Tasty Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 poblano peppers, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 halibut fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 lemon wedges
- Crusty whole grain bread, optional
Directions : 3 Step To Make A Tasty Recipe
Select saute setting on a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Adjust for medium heat; add oil. When oil is hot, cook and stir poblano peppers and onion until crisp-tender, 2-3 minutes. Press cancel. Stir in tomatoes, water, olives, garlic, pepper and salt. Top with fillets.
Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 3 minutes. Quick-release pressure. A thermometer inserted in fish should read at least 145°.
Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with lemon wedges and, if desired, bread.