Prep time: quarter-hour
Cooking time: quarter-hour
Nutrients per serving:
Carbohydrates – one.3 g
Fat – 18.8 g
Protein – nineteen.5 g
Calories – 255
• 8 slices bacon, chopped
• 12 giant eggs
• 3 Tbsp milk
• Coarse salt, freshly ground pepper, to taste
• ¼ cup Romano cheese
• ½ cup grated cheddar
• Dash of sauce
1. heat up kitchen appliance to 375°F.
2. Heat Dutch kitchen appliance and cook bacon over medium heat, stirring till crisp. put aside on a plate.
3. In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper, cheeses, and sauce.
4. Add fried bacon to egg mixture.
5. Pour eggs into a Dutch kitchen appliance. once eggs are [*fr1] set and edges begin to drag away, place the dish in kitchen appliance and bake for concerning ten minutes, or till center isn’t any longer jiggly.
6. take wedges within a pot or slide out onto a serving plate.