prep time: five minutes
Cooking time: quarter-hour
Nutrients per serving:
Carbohydrates – thirty-one.8 g
Fat – 17.3 g
Protein – twenty-three .2 g
Calories – 374
• 4 strips bacon, chopped
• 1 little onion, finely shredded
• 3 potatoes, poached and take away cubes
• 1 tomato, diced
• 6 eggs, beaten
• 2 Tbsp milk
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• ½ cup cheese cheese
• Dash hot Poivrade
1. troubled kitchen appliance, fry bacon till crisp, 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Leave bacon fat within the pot.
2. Add onion and saute till onion softens 3-4 minutes.
3. Brown potatoes with onion, another five minutes.
4. Add diced tomato. Transfer to plate with bacon.
5. mix eggs and milk in a very bowl and pour into a Dutch kitchen appliance. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer bacon and vegetables to the pot and high with cheese. Let stand on burner till cheese melts. Add a touch of hot Poivrade.